All meetings are open to the public. Bring a friend along!
- The general meetings/guest speaker events are held at the Grand Traverse Conservation District's new headquarters:
- Boardman River Nature Center
- 1450 Cass Road
- Traverse City
- (1.5 miles south of South Airport Road.)
- Meetings/Speaker Events are held the first Tuesday of the month in:
- January, February, March, April, May, September, and October.
- Meetings begin with a potluck and social time at 6:00 pm followed by a guest speaker at 6:30 pm.
In the months where a Meeting/Speaker Event is not schduled, a special event is usually planned: such as garden walks or field trips. Please refer to the MGANM calendar for a current list of meeting topics and planned events.
- Board Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month.
- Horizon Books, Front Street, Traverse City
- Everyone is welcome to attend.
Committee meetings are held as needed throughout the year. The various commitees work on the newsletter, field trips, and guest speakers.